LOCATION: Maunaloa, Molokai Island, Hawaii
SQUARE FOOTAGE: N/A
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS: N/A
This 55,000 acre ranch, dubbed “Molokai Ranch”, comprises 35% of the island of Molokai in Hawaii.
Based on zoning and permissible land use the acreage is generally classified as follows.
- 28.924 acres comprising two hotel properties: “The Lodge” at Maunaloa and the oceanfront “Kaluakoi Hotel”
- 222.327 acres comprising the Kaluakoi Golf Course (currently closed) and the Ironwood Hills Golf Course (currently operated and maintained by a third party on land leased from Molokai Ranch)
- 176.015 acres of Kaluakoi interior resort land
- 100.575 acres of Kaluakoi oceanfront resort land
- 1091.259 acres of additional vacant nterior and oceanfront lots at Kaluakoi Resort
- 841.959 acres of residential estates at Papohaku Ranch and Kaupoa
- 48,398.353 acres of West, Central and Southeast Molokai agricultural lands
- 4,116.740 acres of forested conservation lands
- 28.825 acres of commercial properties in the vicinity of Kaunakakai Wharf and Kaunakakai Town
- 84.751 acres of industrial properties at Maunaloa and Kualapu’u
- 21.502 acres of Maunaloa residential properties
- 294.992 acres of residential potential urban expansion land
- 168.666 acres of infill lots, roadways, remnant lots, utilities, greenbelts and parks.
Total: 55,574.888 acres
It is listed at $260,000,000.
*Thanks to Leland for the tip!