Here are the floor plans and land plot to Russell’s almost 70,000 square foot estate. Wow!! Now that’s a super mansion! I love the symmetrical layout and the numerous entertaining spaces. I could see myself hosting a grand charity ball in this home. For someone so young, Russell definitely has a knack for drawing floor plans. Great job Russell!! What do you guys think?
HERE ARE THE HOME’S SPECIFICATIONS:
House name: La Maison de Rêves
Main House- 62,750
Guest House- 6300
Total = 69,050
– 26 Beds
– 27 Baths
– 7 Half Baths
– 5 Bars
– 4 Laundry Rooms
– 7 Kitchens
– 13 Fireplaces
– 8 Staircases
– 3 Elevators
– 2 Tennis courts
Main House First Floor
– Massive Courtyard with Fountain
– 2 story Foyer with double bridal stairs
– 2 story Library with fireplace and spiral stairs
– Family kitchen with sun room, breakfast room and family room
– Staff Kitchen with walk in refrigerator and stairs to all levels
– Ball Room with Bar and Service loading and storage area
– Laundry room and staff/ security offices.
– Oval office with private bath and hidden door to conference room.
– Conference room with bar and garden.
– Private guest area with living and Dining rooms.
– 3 car above ground garage.
– Guest/ Staff house with 1 car garage.
Main House Second Floor
– 3100 sqft Master Suite with his and her baths and salon.
– 19 Bedrooms.
– Staff area with kitchen and 2 beds.
– Laundry room and kitchen with stairs to staff kitchen on first floor
Main House Basement
– 10+ Car Subterranean parking garage under courtyard
– Panic Room
– Indoor pool with his and hers baths
– 15 seat theater
– Billiards room with bar
– Aprox. 15,000 bottle wine cellar with adjoining cigar humidor
– Staff kitchen with access to parking garage and stairs to the main staff kitchen.
Homes of the Rich is the #1 luxury real estate blog on the web. We post all the latest million dollar homes & mansions to hit the market from all over the world. Since 2008 over 20 million "mansion obsessed" people have visited the site