1. 1780 Old Woods Ct NE in Ada, MI
2. 5236 Runnin River Drive in Plano, TX
3. 277 Sunrise Lane in Ligonier Twp, PA
- Here is an excerpt on the home:
A lavish residence in Ligonier Township, allegedly built with funds siphoned from investors and banks by officials of the now-bankrupt LeNature’s Inc. bottling plant in Latrobe, is up for sale at an asking price of $2.5 million.
Howard Hanna Real Estate of Ligonier has listed the unfinished mansion at $2.5 million, which requires a $500,000 down payment, according to the listing. The 24,000-square-foot home has six bedrooms, five bathrooms, eight half-baths, seven fireplaces that cost $70,000, and $3 million worth of millwork, according to Westmoreland County court records.
The structure is located off Route 711 in the Loyalhanna Plan.
The building was supposed to be a “training center” for LeNature’s employees, according to former LeNature’s CEO Gregory Podlucky, but court documents and architectural drawings indicate it was designed to be a home for Podlucky; his wife, Karla; and three children.
Podlucky, 49, was indicted in September by a federal grand jury on tax charges, and wire, bank and mail fraud, in connection with an alleged $806 million scheme to defraud investors.
4. 658 Warner Rd in Hubbard, OH
- This 16,000 square foot home is on the market for $3,000,000
5. 1559 Harbourton Rocktown Rd in Lambertville, NJ
- Easily 20,000+ square feet