The pool and view are outstanding, but I would never find this style of architecture exciting. Thus, I would never be able to justify the (supposed) asking price…or even a third of it.

stuart

Exterior looks like a Mall.

Sam

Does the house come with the pool?

If you go to the Christies site, this property is grouped between a $65 million and a $76.5 million house. So probably $70 million ask for this….insane.

Teddi

It’s Naples. No price surprises me in Naples. They are all insane.

Tony

I like the house. Its not exactly my architectural style preference. But it looks like a lot of work went into it. I like the stone work. It looks like real limestone but I am not sure but I would think it is based on the price. I think the price is too high though. I’d barely be willing to pay that price for Palm Beach. I’d never pay that much for Naples. Who gives a crap about Naples??

Teddi

THANK YOU!!! That’s what I’ve bee saying forever. There is nothing in Naples that justifies these home prices. It’s hard enough to get a house to sell for $60 million in PBC, but at least PBC has the social clout to justify it. Other than Naples being pretty, I don’t get it.

GeorgeL

I think its at approximately 4489 Gordon Drive on Google street view.

Geraldine

Unlike other real estate investments, you don’t need a small fortune to invest, you can start with only a few hundred
    dollars. Students analyze their likings,
    knowledge and skills and then they make a choice
    of their future profession. Variety of professionalism
    that are shown by a los angeles accountant will
    end up as an amazing asset in selecting a good accountant to fill your family
    needs.

my site :: fort lauderdale cpa