Well, it certainly makes a statement. It’s unfortunate that the statement happens to be that whoever did the interior has no idea how to successfully combine pattern and texture.

Well, I’ll give them kudos for making this not seem like an apartment. That’s where the praise ends. Very tacky interior, very appropriate given the location.

Teddi

On a “glass is half full” perspective, that bathroom will certainly wake you up every morning. One could certainly cut down on their caffeine intake. Maybe that’s what they were going for.

1. 2.1.1

Wake me up or give me a seizure? Imagine loosing a contact lens on that floor…

1. 2.1.1.1

Teddi

You can kiss that lens goodbye. You aren’t finding it again.

The rooms are so atrociously busy already, I shudder to think what’s going to happen when the furniture gets put in. This is the real estate equivalent of gold teeth and thick blinged-out chains. But hey, it’s Vegas. Nothing from Vegas, NJ or Russia should surprise us any more.

Teddi

Oh. My. God. WTF???

I pray that it looks better in person than in the photos. But then it would have to. Every foot of floor, wall and ceiling seem to be screaming for attention all at once. I’m suckerpunched by total effect of garrishness. I have a feeling that taken separately, each element might be nice, but this is too much altogether. It’s a bombardment of the eyes from every direction.

What is it with Vegas and gaudy?

Otessa Regina Compton

I love the exterior and people to be able to think outside the box on floor patterns. The approach is lovely.

dan

For the most part I find the busy patterns are defused by the sheer volume of the rooms. (Exception master bath.) The home theater is quite understated.

The excellent dark paneled ceilings are my favorite.

I love it. Whether you like it or not, at least you can see where the money was spent on the detail work. If I am going to spend $10+ million on a home, I would at least like it to look like millions were actually spent doing the interior, not some blank bs box with no details or some cheap and tacky Candy & Candy hackjob.

Rocco

Agreed!

My one exception is the bathroom.
      It looks like they took every pattern of every grandmas’ plastic covered couch, magically combined them -Vegas Style, gave it to Carrot Top as an enema and…he missed the toilet!