LE

I would take this $45 estate over the $65 million dollar estate recently posted based on just the layout of the property and grounds surrounding it, without even seeing the inside. If I’m spending that much money, I want enough land for a pool, tennis, formal gardens as shown on this property.

Outstanding. It’s nice to see that the owner restrained him/herself from going overboard. I love this inside and out, and I know a lot of dislike Beverly Park, but I think it’s a great place. Interesting to see how much they expanded the home. More photos here: http://finton.com/projects/results_project.php?S_id=00000000042&Search=Search

Erik

This is Wayne Gretzky’s old house from when he played for the LA Kings!!

Nightmoves

The house was built in 1998, Wayne went to St. Louis in 1996.

It’s pretty much gorgeous inside and out. This is how “grand but livable” is done.

Andrew

I appreciate the room to move around the grounds but I disliked the interiors, rather violently in fact. Maybe there’s nothing wrong with them within the style they’re in, but that style is not my cup of tea…

Teddi

except for the dining room and the too small kitchen, I pretty much love everything. It’s grand and oven a bit ostentatious without being obnoxious. I’m not even sure how they managed to create such a balance. The money is in-your-face and yet it’s still so dignified and elegant. And considering how much I hate statues being all over the place, I love the garden exactly the way it is. Wouldn’t change a thing. That in itself is a minor miracle.

JH

Hey Kenny, here are some pics of Steve Wynn’s $70 mil. penthouse after renovations. Thought you may want to post them! http://www.architecturaldigest.com/decor/2014-03/roger-thomas-steve-wynn-manhattan-duplex-apartment-article