A $2 million solid gold entry gate? Must be a pretty small gate. Even so, it’ll probably get stolen and melted down. As for the home, it reminds me of that place on Sunset Blvd that Finton/Biglin built. A bit of a night/day switch in terms of location, from Greenwich to Israel…

There’s a point when a house goes from being merely opulent to being obscene; this house is so far over that line that it’s in a different zip code. First off, resembling the White House? The White House isn’t that attractive as a private residence, which is fine because it’s really a government office building that happens to have a private residence in it. The hideousness and ostentation of this knows no bounds. There simply aren’t words to express how much I hate it.

Seems like a classy guy and yeah, this is just gaudy and obscene.

Brian

I think this behemoth is misidentified. It’s actually the Ukraine presidential palace – and up for grabs.

Andrew

Nothing that a couple of missiles couldn’t fix!

Teddi

Oh hell. I hate it when someone comes along and makes me want to eat my words. Unlike many, I have no hang ups about wealth. Wealth is good. I believe that because I know for sure being impoverished isn’t good. I also strongly believe that anyone who has amassed their wealth legally can choose to spend their money on whatever they want. But even I have to say “COME ON! WTF????”

And seriously, does he understood the purpose of a gate?? Because now his gate will need it’s own security.

Al Robinson

On first glance, this place looks a LOT like:

Maybe they’re cousins. Or brothers from another mother. Ha ha. Sorry, couldn’t help myself. Shalom! :-)

Marko

I thought it was a shot of David Siegel’s Versailles, but then I read the title.

I wonder if anyone knows where is Beny Steinmentz’s house.

He is Israel’s richest man and is said to live in one of the biggest houses in Israel.

Otessa Regina Compton

I do not know how old this gentleman is, but I hope that when he is elderly he can get around the house. Would it not be better, as most of the population in Israel is struggling, to build something smaller for himself, and save some ground for those who need him. Where is it all going anyway? I guess when you become a ghost, you do have your choice of rooms, but can not eat anything anyway.