jdubble07

I’m sorry, but size clearly doesn’t matter. That house has zero style to it.
    And 191,000 sqft? They’re clearly including the airplane hangar and 50 car garage.

The design would make a 1980s Russian architect very proud. I hope the owners are very happy with their home, but the whole thing is simply ludicrous. A bedroom is no longer a bedroom when it’s this big, and obviously has dozens of other rooms to it; it’s a one bedroom house at that point. The rest of the office park…errr, I mean compound is ugly and (I’m guessing) exists only to prove a point.

c

The house a needle dick built.

Al Robinson

He was trying to compensate for his shortcomings? :-)

Disgusting. I especially love the parking lot to the right of the house.

Koko

And people are pissed at Americans that we build big…??? How much illegal money this guy is making and what power he has secured to have the guts and build such a monstruozity? Even sheiks in UAE would be impressed, but at least there they own the entire country with its oil and are used with palaces. Brazil last time I checked is a democracy….and how many people sleep on streets (last time I was there). Enough…I am going to throw up…

Kelly

Your post is just full of assumptions, and unfortunately they’re so negative. How do you know “illegal money” was involved? Do you know the man’s story?

1. 5.1.1

Koko

what planet you live on – really? yes – unfortunatelly – when reality is not understood becomes a negative thing…

1. 5.1.1.1

Kelly

You said “yes”. What question are you responding “yes” to?

“Yes” you know “illegal money” was involved? “Yes” you know the man’s story?

Your writing is not very clear.

Otessa Regina Compton

I really do not care for it myself, you would need GPS Technology to find your way around. It seems like anti-family to me, without any affection. It is an excellent place, if you need a place to run away from your spouse and other obligations, it would take at least a week for anyone to find anyone. I really do not like the style either, nor the grounds, it does lack tropical flare and fireworks for me.

Bill_in_NY

Is that photo caption correct….a 13,000 square foot master bedroom?????
    I gotta admit – what it lacks in taste it makes up for in sheer ballsiness!

Emmanuel

The owner was under a spell? Seems like he couldn’t control himself and the architect was too scared to tell him the truth. What an ego trip! Absurd!

Sam

Who designed this place? A 6-year old?

The Dilettante

I honestly cannot even conceive of how you could possibly use 13,000 square feet for a bedroom.

Holy crap this is just horrid on every single level. Wow.