I have a feeling I’ll be in the minority here, but I really like it. It’s sort of Modern Shaker, and I think it’s interesting. I’m not fond of the basement space; the ceiling should have been a lot higher down there. But, a skilled decorator could do a lot with the rest of it.

Hoya

It would be interesting to see it furnished. It doesn’t appear to be a 13K square foot home, but perhaps it’s just that the photos can’t capture the correct scale. The photos make the kitchen, in particular, look like it belongs in a smaller home. In any event, I really quite like it. It’s very tastefully done.

Otessa Regina Compton

I really do not care for the exterior, but the interior is a wonderful blend of blue and lavender touches. I still could turn the interior into a tropical paradise, even though it is located in CT. Nice and spacious too!

Looks like something a wealthy Amish family with materialistic tendencies would build.

Sam

For some reason this style seems to be like the new thing or something in my area and they’re building a lot of houses with the vertical siding, high roof pitches, metal roofing, large windows and modern interiors. These homes are really dramatic and unique when you see them and walk through them in real life but I think it will look pretty outdated in 5-10 years.

Sam

I would like this house better if they had more light fixtures in the basement area.

Last Man Standing

It looks sterile. When I looked through the pictures I felt it would make a great set for a horror flick. The person dies and goes from empty room to empty room never finding the exit.
    You couldn’t give that place to me.
    (It isn’t tacky or offensive, it’s just as cold as the grave. I can’t even envision the furnishings and touches that would make it human. No thanks.)

Spleenking

I think this house is out of place on this site. Just boring.