Alex

Does anyone remember the Park City home that was on Teen Cribs, the one with the indoor climbing wall??? Well, when that home hit the market a video about the home mentioned it was the 2nd largest private climbing wall in the world, 2nd because a friend built one bigger (VIDEO @2:15: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YXWhtl0g_U )

I wonder if the climbing wall in this home is the largest.

It’s nice but how often is all that crap *really* used? I guess someone could justify putting it in if they use it a few times a week. A waste of space in my eyes.

opinionfree

While I see this as a ‘better’ waste of space, rather than having an extra 10 beds/baths, it still makes little sense.
    On the rock wall thing. Does the house come with an attractive woman to ‘man’ the ropes when you want to climb, or does someone need to come to the house for a person to climb safely?

No you dumbass..stop asking such stupid shit.

Mak

@ the rock wall…do you have to sign some kind of indemnity agreement before you use it so that you can’t sue the homeowner in case you fall and break your neck?

Otessa Regina Compton

STRICTLY FOR THE SPORTS MINDED INDIVIDUAL AND/OR FAMILY!!!

Nightmoves

Is this Stan Humphries house? That is the only logical answer for why there would be a Stan Humphries painting next to Terry Bradshaw.

Bill_in_NY

I wish they’d shot this home on a bright sunny day.

Lovely. Seems I’ve irked an impostor. Only took 2+ years to do it…

Kenny Forder

LOL he’s a loser who is supposedly “rich”. If I was rich, I wouldn’t waste my time commenting on websites acting like a kid….hahaha

Al Robinson

I love it, I love it, I love it.

I would bowl, swing a golf club, and play basketball everyday. :-)

It’d be a good way to burn off my beer gut.

11. Pingback: Deer Crest Ski Community Home | LuxuryHomes.com - Living