Eric2

This place could have been a lot better. But it also could have been a LOT worse… I’ve seen a lot of houses built around the late 90’s and early 2000’s that were bleeding eyesores both inside and out. The interior is not overly offensive, which is saying a lot coming from me ;) :P Really however the BEST part of this house (IMHO) are the grounds and landscaping, rather a nice feel to them. And of course I love a good manicured garden :) Eric the Architecture Curmudgeon

opinionfree

Other than the gorgeous picture #1, we don’t get an actual exterior house photo. Only aerial, and that’s never a good sign. Not a fan of the Cask of Amontillado entry foyer, home theater or most of the kitchen. This place has a lot of potential. Not sure if the location would justify the expense. As is, it’s still a very nice house.

I hope the New Years resolution for the residents is to get rid of all that soda. The house is strange.

Ted

wow this beautiful. who’s this architect?

Paul

This has been on the market for some time with very little reduction in the ask price. It was offered with a much bigger lot and a separate care taker’s home before as well. It is owned by Jeg Coughlin Jr. a drag racer and was put on the market shortly after his divorce. According to a March 2013 article in the Columbus Dispatch, only one home has sold for more than $3 million in the last three years. So I would say the ask still might be a stretch even after taking away over 100 acres and a couple million dollars off the listing. here is a link to the article mention in arch digest. http://www.architecturaldigest.com/AD100/2010/john_barman/barman

Sam

I’m not so sure about the exterior but I do appreciate the simple no-clutter interior.