Other than the onyx in the master bath and the glass wall in the kitchen, this is completely forgettable.

Andrew

Second the motion and even the unforgettable bath shows a lack of forethought. How does the misses or an elderly person safely get in and out of the tub? You have to walk on that I assume slippery when wet tile to enter/exit

Otessa Regina Compton

I do like the exterior design and the views, but not really head over heals with this one.

Jason

I’m gonna have to say no to this one. not even it was given to me.

Teddi

I can see me being half asleep and having the master bath freak me out. Otherwise I’m getting a vague impression of one of the Muppets from Fraggle Rock.

Good news, it’s a house in Vegas that isn’t so over the top as to be ridiculous. Bad news they went 180 and made it completely forgettable.
    Good news, it’s workable. With a great designer it could come alive.
    Bad news, it’s in Vegas. Vegas is fun to visit. Can’t imagine living there.

Al Robinson

I look at this mansion and I think, what’s so bad about it? From the pictures, I think this is a fine place. I think it’s a bit empty, but I’m okay with that. You can fill it with your own stuff, and make it a “home”. Isn’t that what we all want anyway?

I guess I have to ask, what is it missing? What makes it “forgettable”?

Teddi

It’s forgettable because there’s nothing to differentiate it from DOZENS of other houses that look just like this. Same layout, same color, same finishing, same staircase. Hence forgettable.

1. 6.1.1

Al Robinson

Ah, okay. That’s true. I can’t argue that.

Thanks Teddi. :-)