Jason

this one is a HELL NO!!! but it’s Vegas baby- and I wouldn’t expect anything less.

Eric2

Ah Vegas! Where good taste goes to DIE!
    Woo boy, as soon as I saw “Vegas” I had a feeling of what to expect and BOY did it not disappoint. Using the term “Gaudy” would be an understatement here!

The whole place seriously resembles much more a “Night Club” then a home.. feels like a big Party place.

Eric “The Architecture Curmudgeon”

As mentioned, this pretty much epitomizes Vegas. But honestly, deep down, I wouldn’t mind staying here for a week or so. I’d be embarrassed to call it home, however. $10 says those Giocometti statues in photo 8 are replicas.

dan

When ever I see a “contemporary”, I ask, why?
    Having said that, I did appreciate the wrought iron pattern in the railing.

This is like a vampire swingers pad in the worst way. Creepy and rapey.

opinionfree

As was pointed out, this would make a great place for a ONE week vacation. It’s Vegas, it’s colorful and will make for great story telling when the vacation is over. It screams Mob Wives, Basketball Wives. Hollywood Ex wives or most of the Real Housewives franchises. As a primary residence, NO.

Look at picture #9, it looks like the inside of a pinball machine.
    As soon as the Russians discover Vegas, this house will go into a bidding war.

Otessa Regina Compton

I must say this home manages to combine three distinctly different worlds, one of modern day appeal, elegance, and a taste of the soda fountain days. On the exterior it does resemble somewhat of a movie theater.

Andrew

I read the comments before looking at the pictures close up, and now I’m ashamed to say… I don’t actually hate it! Sure, it’s over the top and loud but maybe it’s just a welcome change from a procession of beige interiors. And as always, I award it some points just for not trying to ape ‘french chateau’ or ‘mediterranean’ style! ‘Creepy and rapey’? I’ve seen much worse.

jdubble07

I love how a majority of the readers of this site completely shit on any home that’s not mock-Med, gold-leafed, beyond gaudy, etc.
    With that said, I really like this house. For the most part, the only thing I really don’t like about it is the insanely busy marble flooring in the master bed/bath… just out of place in this house. The fireplace wall is absolutely stunning. What I thing leaves a bad taste in the mouth is that, while this is a contemporary home, a good amount of the furnishings are OVERLY contemporary… the organically shaped sofa thing, the white leather sofa, and the black and red “C” shaped chairs in the living room. The foyer water feature is a nice touch, but that, along with the pops of bright color such as the red ceiling in the billiard room can make a home seem dated much more quickly than if left more conservatively. All-in-all, it’s nothing a bit of paint and some redecoration couldn’t fix… 8.5.

Teddi

Looks like somewhere an aging rock star would rent out to snort coke and throw parties. No one else could be insane enough to want it as a primary residence. I doubt it was actually built for any purpose than living up to the Vegas name or making movies that require a tacky interior. Not a place to actually consider calling home.