Reminds me a lot of 40 Beverly Park:

For $4.5 million it really is not that bad. Of course the interior is not going to win awards and the exterior is a little too Disney-esque, but we have seen much worse for far more.

Don

It’s a little medieval for me, but I kinda like it too. Love the pool.

The exterior is definitely one of the better faux castles we’ve seen (what an odd thing to have to say). The stonework gives a stronger sense of permanence than most of the other “castles” that have been on the site. While I appreciate the owners’ commitment to the theme, the interior is a little too kitschy for me. With a different decor it could actually be fairly nice. I do like the grotto in the backyard.

I know it is not a classic Georgian in Greenwich, but this house looks like a lot of fun. I bet the owner is a great guy. This is someone who did exactly what they wanted with their money and is really enjoying life. I particuarly like the faux chinese terra cotta warriors in the living room. I think this would look a lot cooler on a mountain top somewhere.

This house looks like a lot of fun. I bet the owner is a hoot.

What is wrong with this site. It keeps posting my comments then they don’t show up then it freezes my comp. Then I try to repost and the comment coutn changes but nothing is showing. WTH is going on?

I’ve been having issues as well. New posts won’t show up for me unless I dump all my cookies or clear my browsing history. No fun :(

1. 7.1.1

I think we’ve all been having some issues with comments. It’s often hit or miss as to whether or not my comments will show up, and sometimes the comment count increases when my comment isn’t displayed. Anymore I just click Submit and hope for the best. There was a WordPress update that started the issues with comments and I don’t know if that’s been fixed yet.

1. 7.1.1.1

Mak

My Ffox browser at home continually reloads the front page from a week ago. My one at work doesn’t. I don’t know how to fix it.

This is just over the top gorgeous. I would buy this in a heartbeat. The price is really not that bad for the level of detail and work. I would rip the beams out of the ceiling, but that is about it.

JFW

A clear confirmation that “rich” does not equal taste.

What the hell has gotten into you people? This is a certifiable grade-A clusterf**k, inside and out. “Cheesy” doesn’t BEGIN to cover it. The library and wine cellar are the only areas in this place I can stomach.