Were the owners trying to make it look like a church? Whether or not that was the plan, they succeeded. The arborvitae-type trees with the small round shrubs flanking the porte-cochere look very phallic. The dark wood and beige interior is exactly what I expected from the title of the post.

sam

Not a bad house and value for the money, especially after you negotiate, although I don’t know if I would spend 4 million for a house in AR, but I hope those are not the (grainy, poor quality) pictures that the realtor is using to sell the house. That would be grounds for firing right off the bat.

Matt

I really like the interior and rear facade of this house. I don’t really like the front though. Just think how big this thing looks when you drive up the road to the side of it. its a monster! there are some other really nice homes in this neighborhood though, like the one across from it and at the end of the street. Is anyone else pissed off that Google took the street view out of a bunch of upscale neighborhoods and streets like this, or starwood village in Frisco TX?

Al Robinson

First off, you’re welcome Kenny.

I think it’s a nice house inside and outside. I just wonder though how much this house would sell for if it was in say: North Carolina, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Texas, Georgia, Florida, Ohio, or California. Any of those states it would sell for probably a lot more.

Yeah I really can’t find anything positive…

Otessa Regina Compton

The exterior combined with the landscape looks like a center for worship. The interior does smile, I adore the kitchen with brick; however, I would change the colors. I like most of the furniture. I really do not care for the recreation center, but then again the right person(s) will come along for it.

ZigZagBoom

It looks like a cross between a midwestern megachurch and a Disney-themed mortuary in Orlando. Absolutely revolting.

This is about what I expected from the post title. Which doesn’t make it any less upsetting.

The outside front is just awful and I would never be able to get past that. There was a gorgeous mansion in Rochester Hills that I looked at buying a couple of years ago and that had everything this house has, indoor basketball court, pool,etc and much better quality and materials than this with am elevated golf course view and that went for about $1.5 million so I can’t for the life of me see how this is worth $4+ million, especially in Arkansas.

Section 8

Probably wont sell for anywhere near that. Owner paid almost half the asking price only a few years ago. Wishful thinking!