Matt

The house would look 1000% better if the facade was not all stone. It needs moderation. This is one of the most beautiful streets in Dallas though, but this lot only has a few trees, the trees are what make the street so beautiful.

Matt

The granite on the kitchen island is amazing. That’s it.

I couldn’t even find that much to like about it.

Bella Dunn

Too much stone and too much dark wood inside. Leave the stone to Vermont and Colorado rustic homes. This architecture in Dallas is not working.

Otessa Regina Compton

The exterior stone is incredible and I love it, the only thing I would do different is have the stone of a different color.

Looks like a mini medical center.

andybmw7272

Holy cow, what a horrid exterior. Normally, I am fairly quiet and appreciative of the features here. All of you experts are great at ripping them apart and showing why they are all millions of dollars of crap (in all of your jealousy :) ). I have to speak up on this one and say the terrible brick exterior reminds of a time in high school when I drank too much and vomited all over the place. I see this brick and want to vomit again.

What the heck!?!?!?!?

Good lord you are a moron. First of all my home is quite large and quite nice and I am sure there are a lot of other people on here who have the same or better. There are also people on here that buy and sell high end homes so yes that would qualify them to be experts.

If everyone on here was jealous, then 100% of the comments would be deriding these homes, none would be positive, so your statement in itself is flawed. I cannot stand idiots like yourself that automatically think because someone criticizes something it is because they are jealous. At least you did not use the juvenile vernacular so common today and call us “haters”.

1. 7.1.1

Thank you. You’re absolutely right that criticizing some of these houses does not mean we’re jealous. We all have our opinions, and we’re not all going to agree always.

My home is not considered large by most people, but that doesn’t mean I’m jealous of people who have large houses. I’ve chosen to have a small house, but one that is extremely high quality with top-end finishes. The idea that I would be jealous of some of these piles of crap just because they’re larger than my house is ludicrous.