le

Throw in the Audi as a house warming gift and it’s a deal.

Can I have the R8 instead of the house? The exterior isn’t horrible, but the interior certainly is.

This really belongs in Newport Coast. Past the foyer and it goes downhill quick. Rooms look so gloomy.

Exterior really isn’t bad at all, but there’s literally ZERO personality inside. I was almost too bored to make it through all the pics.

Joseph

Am I the only one that finds these rented mansions to be stupid. Rent this palatial monstrosity for a monthly rental of only *insert absurd price higher than what the average family makes in a year. I’ve never understood these. If you can afford that, why not buy a mansion, even for a temporary amount of time?

I thought the same thing. The only way I would rent one of these is if I was transitioning from one mansion to another and needed somewhere to stay while the new place was being re-tailored to my standards. However, I would rather stay in an exclusive hotel instead of blowing a couple hundred grand on nothing. At least in a hotel I would get the amenities and staff to do everything.

In a place like Beverly Hills, you’re gonna have a big enough pool of people looking to do what Daniel describes for it to make sense. Here in the closer-in suburbs of DC, you get diplomats who sometimes do the same thing, especially if they’re in the process of building their own home. I agree with your fundamental point, though. It does seem silly, whatever the reason.
      1. 5.2.1

I apologize for that, I’m not sure what happened. These commenting glitches are really starting to get old.

Beautiful place, I love it.