There isn’t nearly enough wood in this place. They need to cut down the last remaining tree in the front and use it to panel the walls in the living room….

Kenny Forder

LOL right!?

There were some good ideas here, but they weren’t pulled off successfully. The ceiling in the living room looks unfinished. The brickwork is interesting, but it doesn’t fit well with the stone and wood, and looks like it belongs in the barn. Daniel mentioned the lack of trees, and that’s too bad. When I think of AR I think of rolling hills covered with trees. The lot this is on has been turned into a barren prairie.

C

Jesus— if this isn’t a house that Walmart built there’s never been one.

Disgusting nasty trashwhole. The interior is nasty, textior bland. Guess they spent too much for landscaping.

Take this one in a twister please!

Mak

Built in 2008? It hasn’t been occupied since then? I wonder if it’s been squatted. I love the bridge out to the tower. Such a scenic overlook too! Imagine on a hot summer night, you walk out there for an after dinner smoke and the mosquitos just come swarming out of the muck to eat YOU for dinner. Simply charming!

They should have left out the sparse furniture because it doesn’t help show the property (not that a complete staging would help).

Otessa Regina Compton

Looks very dull and boring, too much of the same decor throughout the interior. It is not my style, but that does not mean someone else or family can not be in love with this architecture. This planet would look extremely boring, if all of us loved the same homes.

LMAO, kind of bland, like a Walmart which is who I assume owns this, some Walmart exec.

Al Robinson

I thought I’d share what a Google Earth Community Member said about it:

Big house lays to waist:

By: googlerama

Date: 2010-10-08

“This house is huge, it was abandoned shortly after being built. Owner built it and ran out of money. That was five years ago. When you drive by it it looks horrible. Too bad for the house huh?”

‘Nuf said.

Chris Kohler

There hasn’t been anything new now for over a week. I’m getting worried since all my previous favorite luxury real estate blogs eventually went belly up and it always started with an unexplained lack of updates.

Kenny Forder

The website hasn’t been updating for people in certain browsers. Try clearing your cache. Sorry for the trouble!

1. 8.1.1

Chris Kohler

Thanks Kenny.
        No reason for you to apologize. It was my fault to not know that.
        Now I got the missing articles.
        I’m glad that there isn’t anything wrong with the site.

1. 8.1.1.1

Kenny Forder

Thanks for being a loyal vistior :-)