Kenny: Your link goes to the listing for a New York townhouse.

I want to like this place, and I think I would with a proper interior. As it shows in the pics, the “decor” is horrible. Working with the existing bones and installing a well-thought-out decor could make it lovely.

Kenny Forder

Damn, the stupid Christie’s website always does that.

Randy

I assume this apartment is on more than just the 4th floor because of the staircase . You have to admire a very important duplex apartment in Paris like this. It’s a shame they hired Kamora Lee Simmons to decorate . How about those gaudy red velvet dining chairs with delicate cane backs …..the first overweight dinner guest would blow the backing out in a minute.

Stunning architectural details. The same cannot be said for the furnishings, with the exception of those in photo 6.

Nick

These people need to learn what a rug is and what a painting is…could really make this place a lot better with some lovely paintings hanging up.

Randy

I agree with Nick, but the reason why one room lacks artwork on the walls is because the room is oval . How do you hang artwork on the walls of an oval room ? …….I could never figure that out

lambskin

With a nail.

mac22

Exceptional architecture. This is what all those gaudy mcmansions strive to be but end up looking like third rate brothels. This is elegant. Love the floors and panelled walls.

Beautiful, but pretty small. The value lies in the quality of the building and the location. I think this is in a great location just by trying to look out the windows at the adjacent buildings and maybe a park. Just saw Homehunters International today and saw someone pay almost 5 million for a real small place that looked like a rundown tenement. Not even a decent kitchen and a tiny bathroom. I think this place is probably between 15-20 million. Someone call them and request.