It’s a cool house. Too many potted plants though. The decor is very cool. Only thing missing is a city lights view. Otherwise, it would have been perfect in my eyes.

There are too many indoor plants, but otherwise it’s stunningly beautiful. If I were in the market for a $25 million house, I’d want it furnished as-is.

Derek2

I really like this house. Love the Art Deco style. I did some looking on the web and found the home’s web site – it has lots of big pictures.

WrteStufLA

Although it’s a Delfern Drive entrance, the property backs up directly against Sunset Boulevard — wayyy too much traffic noise for that price point.

marti

I totally agree!

Puresouthern

Way cool. I actually like all the plants.

So you could buy or build something absolutely amazing like Tom Brady’s 22,000 sq.ft mansion for $20 million, or you could buy this for $25 million that has maybe $10 million total into it. Right…

Tony

This house is a hot mess!! It has some really nice things. Nice cabinetry. Nice renovation work. Nice decorations. But it is a little too contemporary for my tastes. But its not bad though. But I don’t think I like the exterior. You can’t see much of it but I don’t really like the little bit I see and I figure there must be a reason they are hiding the exterior. Also what really ruins the house for me is that weird indoor plant area/waterfall thing. That just looks awful. That looks like a cesspool of bugs and dirt and mold waiting to happen. If not for that the house would be ok. I like the closet and theater room. The men’s bathroom looks a little weird with that barber chair though. There should be a separate room strictly for the barber area.

Chris

I am in love. I love its art deco style and if I were to purchase it, I’d only do so if it came furnished.

Tony

Another thing I don’t like is that this home was previously a tennis court estate and they got rid of the tennis court. That’s stupid. A tennis court is a huge selling point and adds a lot of value. Why the heck would they get rid of the tennis court!

A tennis court takes up a huge amount of space. Plus, not many buyers want or need that feature. Also needs to be maintained. I certainly would have it filled with garden or use the land to build the house out.

1. 9.1.1

Tony

it should have enough space for a garden and a tennis court for that price.

Tony

hey my comments aren’t showing up again

Tracey

This place feels so glamorous! However, I’d lose some of the plants.

lambskin

I can’t figure out the kitchen-a tin ceiling?!