I have to say that none of these houses thrill me. The Grayson mansion was on Million Dollar Rooms last week, and it did look interesting, but it’s way over the top. The SF house is probably my favorite of these, only because of the location.

Kenny Forder

I loveeee the SF house. I’m sure the interior will look top notch once completed.

Tony

Hey I just posted a comment and its not showing up!

I had that happen with the Stone Manor post, and it wouldn’t let me re-post it. I just assumed it was a glitch in the site.

Tony

Hey Kenny can you approve my comment?? Its not showing up!

Tony

Hey Kenny, you should check out this house. It is the previous most expensive home sold in San Francisco. Its on Billionaire’s Row in Pacific Heights. The first link below shows the exterior and the next link below that shows the stairway but you can click through to see all the pics.

FYI, whenever you post more than one link it will flag the comment. You can avoid that by removing the “http://www.” part.

1. 4.1.1

Tony

oh ok, I think it may have something to do with the length of the comment too. Cause when I first tried to post the comment it was much longer and then I shortened the comment but still included the same two links but it worked once I made the comment shorter.

2. 4.1.2

I posted a 2-line reply to your comment below, with no links, and it didn’t show up. I figure I’ve reached my comment quota for the day!

Tony

I forgot to mention that the San Francisco house above is over 16,000 square feet with fully renovated amazing interior, 5 stories, with gardens and terraces, and indoor BASKETBALL COURT!!

Gerard paid $4.6 million in 1994 and now he wants nearly 15X that amount?

Iemand

Gerard is leaving France because of the taxes. He’s moving closer to me; Belgium. Stil one country up Gerard!

Randy

Just announced a couple days ago : A Manhattan penthouse at 730 Park Ave was just sold to hedge fund manager Dan Benton for $39 Million !! It sparked a ‘Billionare Bidding War’ and was never publically listed . A source who saw the apartment commented the price should been much higher . Wow, when was the last time we have heard about a real estate bidding war ?