And Grrrowler gets his Lichtenstein! Some interesting bits. Nice to see that it isn’t overdone with horrible faux finishing or oversized, overstuffed furnishings and swag curtains.

I’m happy to see the Lichtenstein, although it clashes somewhat with the Warhols.

Wait, is this in London? I love the exterior. I love the interior. I don’t love the interior inside this exterior. I just noticed the name of the street, which is totally fitting considering the contemporary meets traditional aspects of the house.

What GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR, said. I don’t like this interior with this exterior. But overalll it looks like a fine solid home. Reminds me a lot of some of the main line manses. Price seems fair too.

Chris

The price seems about right and the exterior is to die for. The dining room is the only thing I really care for interior wise.

C

Have always liked this house. It was listed for $4.5 m and sold for $3.8 back in ’08. Market ain’t up so its priced high. but a great house. This is a brochure from then. http://ursulahenry.harrynorman.com/Teams/144808/ContentFiles/200londonberry.pdf

C

also, if you look at the brochure vs the now pics… it looks like the bought most of the furniture too.

mac22

Gorgeous exterior masonry and I like the clean understated interior and furnishings. Alot to like here.

ZigZagBoom

The dormers are clumsy looking and it’s a bit over landscaped, but it’s generally pleasing to the eye.