Dilettante

Holy shit, how many kitchens do you need??

So sad that this is considered passable as far as advertising. The home itself is dark and dated. The low kitchen ceilings coupled with the HUGE kitchen island AND comically wide hearth create an extremely ugly room.

I actually like the exterior. That’s balanced by me completely despising the interior.

It’s inexcusable that an agent who stands to make quite a bit of money on commission spent so little time getting quality pics for the listing.

Chris

That kitchen is awful.

ZigZagBoom

The exterior is definitely acceptable…no forward facing garage doors, consistent architectural vernacular, everything reasonably well scaled, etc. The interior looks 10 years older than it really is, and is hideous.

ZigZagBoom

Am I the only one who gets a lot of gibberish when I post, like this: Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/homesoft/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-ajax-edit-comments/lib/class.core.php on line 470 and defined in /home/homesoft/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 990

I get that whenever I post, and sometimes I see it on other people’s posts when I’m only viewing.

I also get it. I thought it was some sort of virus or something….

It’s a WordPress error, having to do with plugins, most likely caused by an upgrade to a new version of WordPress software. The WordPress people are working on an update that will take care of it.

Nightmoves

Next door to NFL linebacker Takeo Spikes.

I’m seeing a halfway decent home saddled with bad color choices. Whoever suggested that color for the kitchen ceiling should be shot. It could use a little more personality, but it’s not bad overall. Price seems reasonable.

JD

Havnt been on here in a while. Sorry I missed this one. My company did the tile work in this home also. This is (was) Chipper Jones house. The neighborhood (Glenayre) had a few atheletes and notable Execs. This was built as a spec home by R Hardy Smith with an original asking price of close to $5mill.