Randy

Horrible curb appeal , but a great surprise on the inside ! Looks like a fun entertaining house if you reframe from serving red wine . I love the pool and sextub !!

The front facade is incredibly uninteresting; it’s definitely not one of the better looking townhouses in London. I like the interior. It’s more tasteful, and comfortable looking, than some of the other nightclub-style interiors we’ve seen in other London houses. It’s interesting that there’s no dedicated dining room, which would be a requirement for me in a house in this price range.

ZigZagBoom

I wonder if such deep excavations to obtain more space will start to be a trend over here? It seems like if their immediate neighbors did the same thing, it could start to cause foundation problems for all 3 residences.

ZigZagBoom

Also, with so many levels they should have slipped a small elevator in there. Maybe there wasn’t room but the smallest ones don’t take much space.
      1. 3.1.1

The Last Man Standing

To Zig They did include an elevator. Only those non English speakers called it a “lift.” It’s on the diagram. Which is silly, really. Unless you call it a “lift/drop.” Since I’m not a modern fan, the only thing I liked was the view out to the gardens. That was a nice space.
        1. 3.1.1.1

The Last Man Standing

OK, that’s odd. When I posted I get a bunch of WARNING WILL ROBINSON messages. Did I enter the self destruct code?
        2. 3.1.1.2

ZigZagBoom

DUH! I can’t believe I missed it! Yes, I would have recognized what ‘lift’ meant. It took up such little space on the bluerprints I guess I thought it was a closet or something.

Joseph

Well, I could care less about the interior, it is bland as usual. The exterior isn’t ugly but as a passerby, I would assume this is a dilapidated row-house. The building to the left looks like an old fire-station and the building to the left has an ugly warehouse styled door. The house isn’t bad, (especially the garden), but the mega-mansion price is idiotic for a house like this, no matter the location.

Too narrow, too many levels, too plain, too expensive.

jackmack

The house is somewhat nice though I think I would prefer it took look nicer on the inside and outside in this it looks a little to modern to me. I like italian villa or rustic type homes this just doesn’t cut-it. overall nice though.

Tom

I think this house was featured on an English episode of super homes. It bought that home featured was in Mayfair and the master has a electric retractable skylight. I’ve been searching for this house for years since my HD deleted the episode. Thanks! TM