I’m sorry, but I get a terrible Giudice vibe from this, especially from photo #2. Ain’t a single thing I like about it.

Grant

couldnt have said it better myself! guidice is the perfect way to describe it!

Grant

couldnt have said it better myself! guidice is the perfect way to describe it!

Grant

couldnt have said it better myself! guidice is the perfect way to describe it!

Grant

couldnt have said it better myself! guidice is the perfect way to describe it!

Grant

couldnt have said it better myself! guidice is the perfect way to describe it!

Grant

couldnt have said it better myself! guidice is the perfect way to describe it!

Grant

couldnt have said it better myself! guidice is the perfect way to describe it!

Grant

couldnt have said it better myself! guidice is the perfect way to describe it!

Grant

couldnt have said it better myself! guidice is the perfect way to describe it!

Grant

couldnt have said it better myself! guidice is the perfect way to describe it!

Grant

couldnt have said it better myself! guidice is the perfect way to describe it!

1. 1.11.1

mak

You should probably say it again. We didn’t hear you. ;-)

2. 1.11.2

I think you did say it better, or at least repeatedly!

The exterior, both front and back, is really ugly. The captials on the columns around the front entrance are too big, and the whole facade is unbalanced. The rear of the house is nothing special, and looks like the architect gave up. The repeated bay shapes aren’t appealing, and then there’s the portion on the left side added to throw it all off balance.

The interior furnishings are ghastly. All of them need to go. Underneath all the faux-French tat there are some decent room proportions, with the exception of the living room (which is too small overall, but also too tall and narrow). To counter that, the kitchen is too big. Actually, the more I look at it the more I realize I’m trying to find things to like it about it, and I’m failing. I kind of hate it after all.

dan

IMO a kitchen can’t be too big!

Lonnie

I find this very interesting since the owners just recently moved into this house a few months ago.

Happens ALL the time.

Randy

The ornate statues of dead people leading down the driveway make the curb appeal of this structure appear to be that of a large crypt mausoleum.

This place is much too creepy except for a good Halloween bash !

DR.VEGAS

Just all kinds of McMansiony WRONGNESS.

Mak

I want to take a baseball bat to the garbage lining the driveway, and a very large amount of C-4 to the rest of the place.

smack smack smack smack BOOOOOM!

all better!

Eric

Reading the comments always annoy me. Everything you guys say is negative and makes no sense. This house is awesome and I can’t wait to see it in person.

I’ll say something positive! Seeing this house makes me appreciate my much smaller, much less expensive, and much more tastefully decorated house more than ever. Thank you 633 River Bend Road in Great Falls, VA for helping me appreciate what I have.

1. 7.1.1

ZigZagBoom

We don’t say negative things when the houses don’t suck.

1. 7.2.1

ding ding ding! We have a winner.

And it’s not this house.

ZigZagBoom

Utterly horrid. Will be purchased by some typical DC parvenu: a government contracting executive, corporate lobbyist or whatnot.

Tay

Damn! serious column fail..

Tay

The massive dead tree sticking out like a skyscraper behind the house just puts the icing on the cake hahaa..

mak

haha! Didn’t even see that!

ZigZagBoom

LMAO…I hadn’t even noticed it. Too cheap (or house poor) to hire a tree removal company to come get it. That’s pretty rich.

lambskin

Mom told me if I could not say anything nice….

GeorgetownHoya

This thing is just hideous. McLean/Great Fall, for whatever reason, has no shortage of absolutely hideous homes. They’re expensive, too. Look at this one for $8M that is roughly 3-miles outside the Beltway and compare it to the house you have listed in Buckhead/Atlanta. That Buckhead home is absolutely beautiful (with some great landscaping too), it’s in center of the best neighborhood in Atlanta and it’s almost half the price.

DC is a strange place. Most of the homes in Georgetown and Bethesda/Chevy Chase are very well put together and nicely decorated. The homes in McLean all seem to have forgotten to use a professional designer.

Veronica

What is it with rich people putting ugly marble columns in all the wrong places. LOL!

Well this is just awful. From first glance this looked more like something you’d see in Atlanta. Everything is overdone, and not in a remotely good way at all. This definitely does not put Great Falls’ best foot forward, to say the least.

It’s a shame, too. River Bend Road is quite beautiful. It deserves better.

Leonardo

Photos 7-13 inclusive are actually fine, with the first half of those looking amazing tbh. It’s the rest that are horrific.