Some very lovely homes. 2 and 5 are my favorites.

Jason

good choices! two was a Southern Accents magazine showhome about 8-10 years ago and was featured extensivley in that magazine. I never made it to the showcase, but feel like I did since I have the issude featuring it and it has every room photographed from at least two vantage points and floorplans. It was designed by Robbie Fusch and is in the gated Glenn Abbey community. 5 is a wonderful home not far from 2 in the Preston Trails neighborhood. Funny enough- this is somewhat far removed from other upscale Dallas neighborhoods like Preston Hollow and the Park Cities. 5 was designed by the late and great Elby Martin and is one of my favorite homes. It was supposed to have a great steel and glass marquise canopy over the entry, but alas the owner’s went for the cheaper and less appealing quarter-round canvas canopy.

Those are some nice looking houses. 2 and 3 (while similar) are my favorites, with number 2 being the most attractive, in my opinion.

Matt

Most of these homes are in the neighborhood of glen abbey in Dallas, the last one is actually a dedicated fitness center for the neighborhood. Harold Leidner did the landscaping for a few of the homes. This link is to the first house’s landscape! i think Harold is the best landscaper in Dallas by far! see for yourself :)

dan

Interesting information about Texas homes. Personally, the first four are my first choice!

Fabulous. There isn’t a single one I dislike, which is really saying something. I love love love #2, so effortlessly elegant.

Yosef

@Matt, any idea where the first house is located? glen abbey? any interior shots?

Jason

yes- Glen Abbey. it’s next door neighbors with #2 and #6 sits directly across the street from both. There are pics of it on the Harold Leidner landscape site and the builder’s site- Bob Thomson Homes.