The exterior needs some Proactiv. Interior has some nice spaces.

I actually like the exterior. The stone around the front entry is a little overwhelming, but otherwise it has some whimsy without being kitschy. The interior has some decent rooms, but I’m not a fan of the rather generic decorative style. I would expect something a little more creative out of a professional decorator, but a lot of people like this look.

As for the video, they should have a used a wider-angle lens so we could get a better feel for the spaces. It looks like the people in the theater wandered in off the streets…

Don

1. Lakefront??? Lol. NO! That’s a pond people.

2. Eminent is pure gangster! Expect his new movie North of 26 Mile any day.

Kenny Forder

Oops, thanks for the correction.

dan

Unfortunately, the tour didn’t cover much of the house. I loved the kitchen and some of the ceiling details. I would prefer darker shingles. The light color robs the exterior of distinction.

CBH3

The house was designed by Dominic Tringali & Associates and is assessed at 17,794 sq. ft. The basement is approximately 8,000 sq. ft. It’s presently owned by Ray Nicholson, owner of RGIS – a company that provides inventory management systems to grocery stores.

Hunter

So is it closer to 25,000 sq. feet then? It’s definitely over the 17,794 that someone above me listed it at. It’s a beautiful estate. I like old world look of the outside and inside. It all fits together nicely. And that car collection is awesome!