Exterior is odd. Interior however is beautiful. The ‘great room’ is stunning. Price is really eye opening considering that it would be difficult to find something with such an interior in the states.

Lonnie

Wow is all I can say…this definitely is not my style but I can appreaciate the craftsmanship and the price is beyond reasonable!

This is gorgeous. I really like the exterior; it’s a classic Veneto villa. I think the interior could be upgraded to make the spaces look more like a home as opposed to state rooms in a palace, but the original-looking details are beautiful. I would take this over ANY of the “Italian” houses we see here in the states, usually for a lot more money.

ZigZagBoom

“I would take this over ANY of the “Italian” houses we see here in the states, usually for a lot more money.”

Well said. The exterior is a bit odd but adheres to classical principles of design. I’d put a huge roman statue of Neptune out front and repeatedly film it in slow tracking shots. (kudos to anyone who deciphers that…)

Chris

40,000 sqft Italian villa for $6.3 million? Yes please!

Helen27

This villa is like 30 minutes away from where I live

I think it looks like an old warehouse. The interior is pretty boring. Just square boxy rooms. I do like the wine cellar. It has an authentic feel to it. The price is unbeatable, but wish it came with about 2,000 hectares. Then it would really feel like an old estate.

ZigZagBoom

Almost eight square miles/5000 acres – that’s gigantic for Europe. I doubt there are many private estates left with that much land, besides the nobility. I’ve noticed in Italy that the railways lease the land between train tracks (the ones that are low speed lines) to vegetable farmers. No land can go to waste, even if it’s only 10-20 feet wide.

Even in the US it’s more common to hear of that much land out west. I once spent a couple nights at a 20,000 acre ranch in Montana whose driveway was several miles long. It was almost spooky to feel so isolated.

Jeff P.

“It has an authentic feel to it.”

That’s because it is.