Hunter

WOW!! Lots of money, but unreal views and you feel like you live on top of the world!! How cool!!

Kenny Forder

Yes, AMAZING views, but for that money it should be twice the size and have a rooftop/indoor swimming pool ;-)

1. 1.1.1

Hunter

Yeah for sure. I wouldn’t shell out 100 million for it. Need at least 20,000 sq feet, pool and rooftop terrace/garden. Heck, for 100 million I’d rather buy a huge estate somewhere.

1. 1.1.1.1

Kenny Forder

Just think, you could probably buy both Mohamed Hadid’s Le Palais in Beverly Hills, CA and the Stone Mansion in Alpine, NJ for $100 million. (listed at $114 together, but could most definitely negotiate it down so it would equal $100 million or less) =P So an East Coast mega mansion AND a West Coast mega mansion….instead of this mediocre penthouse LOL

1. 1.1.1.1.1

Eric

I agree, I don’t see how someone could enjoy living in a building with lots of other people every day and call it a home, especially with a 100,000,000$ price tag.

2. 1.1.1.1.2

Chris

I agree too. I’d rather have 2 mega mansions instead of 1 penthouse.

Wow. $100 million is a lot, but owning this penthouse would be pretty awesome. I’m surprised that Juan Pablo Molyneux designed it; it looks so boring and stale, something Molyneux is DEFINITELY not known for. I think a contemporary design scheme would work better with this considering the relatively odd layout. Something along the lines of Peter Marino or Candy & Candy. Something Art Deco.

On a side note, does anyone else find the excuse of him wanting to move a little suspicious. Can’t they install taller railings or something?

lambskin

Plus it would rule out any buyer with kids…

John L.

It sure is a snoozer for $100 million.

Dr. Nicholas Hinkle

This is my dream New York City apartment, after renovations. The views are phenomenal and a 3 floor penthouse residence in New York City is almost unheard of. The interior structure and building screams for it to become an ultra-modern, highly technological, bright palace in the sky. The ceiling fixtures draped in crystal. Ultra-plush, luxuriously fabric covered sofas and crystal and transparent furnishing. This apartment could be amazing. I think i’ll start my hedge-fund right now.

I think it is great. This is a guy who lived his dream. What a cool place to hang out.

I think I view this more as incredible potential than incredible as-is. I have to agree with Daniel, a contemporary/art deco design aesthetic would be perfect for this kind of penthouse. Unfortunately, that’s millions and millions of dollars’-worth of renovation on top of the already-stratospheric price. Still, though, impressive property for sure.

Chris

Impressive for sure.

lambskin

Having worked in highrises, getting home to the 76 floor-or out will take a long time. Gotta love that elevator music…

James

I wouldnt live in it but i do think its cool how they made the living areas flow with the odd shape of the building :)