Sam

The house sits on some really nice grounds, and at certain angles it looks picture perfect, but up close the facade looks a bit too fussy, the door also would have looked better with windows and shutters either side to mirror the ones ubove. The interior is very ‘British’ new build, it reminds me of some old Candy&Candy designs which is slightly being overused now… The office and games room look very mismatched, its hard to tell whether or not its been redone in an old fashioned trendy way or it really is old fashioned and out dated.

I agree with Sam, it has the very familiar new British home feel to it. The exterior is okay, but it looks a bit like a schoolhouse. Interior is nice overall. Seems like it would be a good home for a wealthy young couple starting a family.

I’m trying to like this, and I just can’t do it. The exterior is OK, but Sam’s description of “fussy” is very accurate. The rear facade looks way too blocky and imposing, in a bad day. The interior tries really hard, but it doesn’t work. Beyond the terrible quality of the pics, the interior looks simultaneously impersonal and cluttered. I can almost imagine that the directive from the owners was to “give it one of those modern looking interiors with new stuff that looks like it’s from the 60s.” Whoever executed the interior needed more practice.

Last Man Standing

It just looks dingy. The photographs don’t help. Dark and dingy on the inside, and just dingy on the outside. It’s not wearing well as a twelve year old house, I can only imagine how worn it will look in thirty years.

Something about the exterior looks very blocky and square. I like the house despite its somewhat odd appearance. I agree that the interior is that modern London thing. It actually looks better on Bing than in these pictures.

Chris

The exterior is ok, the interior too. It looks a lot like most London new builds, only better and one I might would own.

Hhb

I drive by this house frequently (I live in the area) and it has gone through many different appearances, this probably being the worst. In person, the outside of this house is extremely boring, borderline ugly. Its location is great, but the house itself is not.

Tay

Ive seen this house many times in person and it really doesnt look 11,500 sq ft lol. Big, but maybe not thattt big.

ted

this house is beautiful. the exterior is amazingly classic and the interior is magnificently updated. you’d think in a house like this the interior would be stuffy and old money, but it’s not! :)