Tay

This mansion is on a peninsula called Indian Head and right now, it is the most expensive section of Greenwich. There are a lot of large big ticket waterfront homes here that commonly sell for close to full asking even through the market collapse. This section and Belle Haven waterfront are sort of the only areas in Greenwich selling $10mill+ right now. This home has “deeded waterfront” so i could picture it going for a hefty sum.

Limedaiquar

It’s very nice, very CT, I really like it.

I like what I see. Very typical, but the details look very nice. Damn shame the interior pictures look like they were taken with a sh*tty camera phone.

Jeff P.

Those interior shots are dismal. I love that the library has a bunch of guitars lying around! That’s what my library will look like!

It appears that the house has a path leading behind the neighboring houses to connects to a dock. It’s hard to tell if the path belongs to this house, but if that’s truly the case then it’s technically a waterfront property, just without the lovely view. The house itself isn’t bad. I think it’s attractive from the outside, and the lot looks nice, in spite of not having that water view. The interior…as it stands, the interior is amazingly boring, which is only highlighted by the terrible pictures. But, the spaces themselves look nice and there are definitely possibilities for it. It just needs some life breathed into it.

lambskin

Hate the range/oven with black pipe against the marble backsplash. Otherwise, a beautiful home.

John L.

I totally agree about the Aga range. The visible pipe makes them quite ugly to me. I’d much rather have a La Cornue, Lacanche, Wolf, or Viking over an Aga.

Classic Connecticut house.