Limedaiquar

I like them all except #1.

Hugh

#3 is pretty great

Iemand

#3 is indeed very nice. Exterior looks very nice but I’m missing the pool…

With al the other homes (and a lot of homes that are posted on this website) there’s a lack of landscaping. It’s just (dry/dead) grass everywhere, no form of landscaping anywhere. Why?

lambskin

Since it is in Seattle, I bet it has an indoor pool. But that house looks like it has a lot of stairs!

#3 looks fantastic.

Matt

#1 has the best property ever

Jeff P.

Interesting fact – these Rumson properties sit alongside the inlet of the Navesink River. I used to do a lot of fishing around here when I lived in New York City. This is a mere ten miles up shore from the Manesquan River, similar in size to the Navesink, and famous as the location of the actual turn of the century shark attacks that inspired the book “Jaws”.

So, swim in that water at your own risk, and watch out for bull sharks.

Joejoe509

#1 has a great layout and I LOVE that entry courtyard. Very nice!

#3 is spectacular, but I’m biased toward my homestate of Washington anyway. :-) I think this house will still look great decades from now. It will age well.

The other two are just… meh. Why does mansion #2 say Black Point Horseshoe Road, but you say #1 is on that road. They’re in the same town, right? So maybe both of them are on the same road? Might be obvious, but I’m just curious.

Number 3 does look interesting, and I’m curious as to whether it’s a historic home or not. If I had to pick one home I’d like to see in person it would be #1. I like the facade a lot…probably has a boring interior though.

Am I the only one who thinks the Tuscaloosa home having a series of 4 SINGLE-car garages is just stupid?