Al Robinson

Kenny, the way you felt about getting to tour the “Stone Mansion” in Alpine, NJ, is the way I feel in wanting to tour this mansion. I know, I know, LeBron James has soiled his name and created a lot of (former) fans, but still, I have a feeling that a guy like LeBron would make his home as nice as possible. I don’t necessarily mean opulent, just “nice”. I would love to see his casino, and two-story walk-in closet.

Chance

If you go to Flickr and search “LeBron James house” you can see 4 pictures of the interior. They’re of the kitchen, living room, entertainment room, and master bath tub. It’s not much, but it’s something.
      1. 1.1.1

Al Robinson

Cool!! Thanks Chance. :-)

Limedaiquar

It looks like. A Lowe’s.

It’s a very harsh looking home. Kinda gloomy too.

I sorta like some of the (very distant) Wright influences, but not enough to appreciate the whole thing. I vote for Lime’s comment as the best description of the place.

Hugh

Looks pretty average

Tony

every single one of you would be thrilled to live here

uhh….no.

Joejoe509

It’s pretty plain, but in a weird way I kinda dig it. I think the layout might be pretty nice. I like the relative “compactness” of it. I wouldn’t have guessed this was 35,000 sqft from the pictures. I do not like all the crazy driveways circling the grounds. I think it ruins the look of the property. Keep us posted Kenny! :-)

CEM

I actually like it. I like the Prairie style architecture. The interior could be done in a very cool way to compliment… but it’s probably gaudy and ugly.

Matt

Love the foursquare/prairie style!!

I often wonder about homes built for pro athletes & other celeb types. How many ideas do they bring to the table themselves, I wonder? I honestly crack the hell up when I try to imagine LeBron James sitting down with an architect and saying something like “I’d really love some subtle homages to Frank Lloyd Wright in the design of my home”.

Jim

I am looking for a reliable mailing address. Any suggestions? Trying to send a photo to be autographeded and returned. thanks!

Jessica

My dad’s the architect. From what my dad told me, LeBron didn’t have much to say about the actual design of the house. Big? Done and done. Now they’re putting the huge ass garage for all of LeBron’s “toys.”

ratzafratza

Thats the pool??

Stefan

The house is placed too close to the street. No front yard to speak of.