This extremely opulent European-inspired oceanfront mega mansion is located at 12510 Seminole Beach Road in North Palm Beach, FL. It is owned by West Virginia businessman Chris Cline. It was designed by architect Stuart Brenner and built by Simmons Building Corporation. The monster home offers a whopping 33,413 square feet of living space (17,074 a/c square feet) and features AMAZING details throughout including Venetian plaster walls, numerous balconies and balustrades, colonnaded porte-cochere, hand-painted murals and much more.
BTW, the Simmons Building Corporation has updated their website. Here’s a list of the project locations. Thanks to HOTR Daniel B.!!
• Luxury River Estate – 6441 River Pointe Way, Jupiter FL. Sold in April of 2011 for $6 million and change. 16,542 total sq ft, 10,300 a/c sq ft.
• Custom Ranch Estate – 1951 SE Colony Way, Jupiter FL. 17,443 total sq ft, 12,772 a/c sq ft.
• Intercoastal Estate – 1450 Paslay Place, Manalapan, FL. 23,100 total sq ft, 15,766 a/c sq ft. Still for sale at $11.7 million.
• Oceanfront Estate – 12510 Seminole Beach Road, North Palm Beach. FL. 33,413 total sq ft, 17,704 a/c sq ft.
• Golf Estate – Located in The Bears Club; 161 Bears Club Drive. 17,279 total sq ft, 14,148 a/c sq ft.
Share and Enjoy