The Tahiti Beach home looks absolutely massive. Strange pool design though.

Kenny Forder

The house next door is 11,533 square feet. So, this one looks to be double that.

1. 1.1.1

Ha. According to the property appraiser it’s 20K and change.

Quick question for anyone who frequents Bing maps…In regular “road map” view, select homes in certain cities (like Dallas, for example) have 3D outlines of the structure show up on the map view. Can anyone elaborate on this? It’s not all structures, but a good amount of them have these outlines show up. What decides which structures show up like this, and why?

#1 is a big boring blob. I know these birds eye view images can be deceiving, but it just looks so plain from these pics.

#2 is…obnoxious.

#3 doesn’t work for me either…too McMansion for my taste. I was, however, shocked that there are ANY birds eye view images for ANY town in South Dakota.

#4 looks intriguing…I’d love a full photo tour of that place. Is that an amphitheater?

#5 I’ll reserve judgment on until I actually see the place…

#6 is strangely shaped…I’d love to see the layout.

Al Robinson

You’re welcome Kenny. I’ll keep searching until I’ve “found” every nice house in the United States. That’s impossible, but one can try.

Nova Ben, when referring to “McMansion” do you mean that it looks new and simple? I guess McMansion means to me at least that it’s similar to the ones next to it.

Good point, that term means so many different things to different people. I guess I just meant that it’s a very large home that doesn’t seem to adhere to any distinct architectural style and (although it’s not like anything else on the street) it looks somehow “mass produced” in feel. Hope that better conveys what I meant…I do realize it’s very subjective though.

Tay

The pool for number one looks awesome!

Tay

Also, there’s a waterfront mansion that went up pretty quickly at the end of Indian Point lane in Riverside(Greenwich) CT, I saw it a while ago but noticed that there are a few panoramio photos in google earth of the home from the water, another mansion was being built next it at the same time, a lot smaller though. It’s a very strange shaped house and really hard to judge the sq. footage that it might be. Just was interested and thought I’d share :)

Kenny Forder

Cool, thanks! :)

Limedaiquar

They are all pieces of poop.

Pretty much what I was saying, only somehow it’s a lot more succinct coming from you ;)

Joejoe509

#4 is the only one I would be interested in and even then it’s a bit of a stretch. #5 looks kinda neat, but it’s hard to tell from these pictures.