Joejoe509

There’s nothing terribly offensive here which is actually the biggest problem. For its size and price, it could be a lot fancier. Other than paint color, there’s little to no difference between the rooms.

Onions

Cool little spa waterfall. I’d be dead within a week from moving in here via drunken leaps off that ledge.

lowlvlnoob

Im sure they mistakenly added an extra 1 infront of the correct asking price, which is 6.125 million.

I’ll simply reiterate what Joejoe said: It’s nice, but it ends there. It’s not $16 million worth of nice, nor does it appear to be anything special.

The powerlines and fire hydrant add to the $16 million curb appeal.

I always look forward to listings that are local to me, my little moment in the sun, as it were. There’s just not a whole lot to say about this place, though. It’s desperately boring and has a price tag that almost made me spray Dr. Pepper all over my laptop. There’s no historic charm (because it’s not historic), and the quality looks middling at best. Ugh. D.C. has MUCH better to offer than this.

Sam

Looks normal from the front, but has anyone noticed that in the back it is 4 stories tall, plus the additional concrete ledge thing? That is too much, especially for a home of this size.

Limedaiquar

I absolutely hate this Neo-Federal style this house is in.

lambskin

The pool is one step away from the doors! The back does not harmonize with the front. The next door neighbors now have terrible views out their backyards.