Limedaiquar

Suprisingly I like the theatre and it’s pink bubblegum-ness….but everything else is far too white. And marble floors to me just make a home so cold and…”hard” looking.

Jeff P.

Totally agree on both counts. I love theatre rooms that have couches as well as those reclining loungers. I can’t be the only one who loves to snuggle with a loved one while watching a movie!

This is what Lisa Vanderpump would live in if she bought an apartment. I actually don’t find the white motif offensive. Very feminine, but not bad at all.

Coon

Wow, must have been a costly remodel, as most of those apartment buildings are pretty old and basic. Gotta love that its only got 2 bedrooms and over 15,000 ft!

Oh…I just hate it. It’s not even the all white that I don’t like (although I don’t like it), it’s that the interior comes across as somewhat tacky. In spite of the seemingly rich materials, there’s no richness to interior. More texture and pattern would make a huge difference, and it could still be all white.

Ugh. White white white white white….PINK? This has nothing going for it in my book, aside from the views.

Sam

It would be cool to live in an apartment that big with all those amenities, but I think it needs more white lol.

Agreed 100%. I need an apartment where NOBODY will notice my pet snow leopard sneaking up on them.

Andre

I love it actually, I think they did the white well, love those white couches. Its not even all white, the white areas we see are basically in the same area, and we get to see more than several rooms that aren’t all white. Yes the theater is very special, especially those doors. Pool seems lil small but hey pool in apt period is awesome~

lambskin

Love the view, pool and the kitchen. The marble floors are beautiful but…everything else must go.