Kenny Forder

Mansion #5 is GORGEOUSSSSS. Central courtyard, multiple swimming pools, perfectly green lawns and amazing landscaping. What more could you ask for?!!! =)

Jane

Ha! I knew it that that one would be your favourite! :-) It is very Arizona, thank you, Kenny, for letting us know about them.

Kenny Forder

You’re welcome, Jane :)

Hugh

House #2 looks fantastic

Regarding #5, I don’t think three pools is nearly enough. Peasants.

I’m not crazy about any of them, but #2 has the most potential in my eyes.

Nicki

Well neither did they!…so they put one at the guest house too :o). Looks like 4 total…wow.

Marcus

I think #2 will be the best when it is finished but #5 looks the best now. One thing I noticed about #5 is that most all the grass areas are at different levels. I would hate to be the gardener that has to carry the lawnmower up and down all those steps. (LOL)

Joejoe509

Seems like each of them have their own merits and detractors. I like the post as a whole because each house is unique in their own way. Thanks Kenny!

#1 is pretty cool because it’s sprawling, but in a somewhat organized way unlike #5’s hot mess. It’s all angular and functional looking. This one looks like a lot of fun.

#2 is much more compact but I like the interesting shape! At first I thought it was a mediterranean house with the front courtyard and such, but the rear suggests a more craftsman lodge look. I would be very interested to see how this one turns out.

#3 is my least favorite. Big, blocky, and boring. At least the grounds look cool. It looks like a spaceship made of Legos.

#4 was my least favorite until I started looking a little closer. Most of it is typical Federal style. But the rear of the house looks pretty neat. And I really like that guest house over the garage. Very cool looking – like an old village.

#5 I’m not as thrilled with as you guys are. Yeah, it’s a pretty neat party palace and I’m sure it’s got every amenity known to man. I’m just not interested in living in a desert. The grassy patches look painted on and aren’t natural looking.

Regarding mansion #5, I don’t even want to know how much it costs to keep the grass looking like that in AZ.