Limedaiquar

Outside is nice and I love the office. The rest of the house just needs some fresher decor. Some rooms I feel like I’m in the 15th century.

I have loved this house for years, but the last time I saw the interior was in the mid 80s. The interior was very different, and better, then. I don’t like what’s been done to the interior; it’s a weird hodgepodge between a theme park and a grandma interior. There was a Cromwell-period mantel in the living room that seems to have been removed. There are plenty of period details intact so that it could be stunning, but it needs a skilled decorator to bring it together.

It’s a very tired looking home inside and out. The water slide would need to go.

lambskin

The game room is a hoot!

Joejoe509

This house is clinging to its old world charm by threads!! Someone please buy this house and treat it to a detailed restoration. It almost seems like someone bought this in the 80’s/90’s and turn it into a family fun land. This house doesn’t deserve such disrespect. I bet the original builders are turning in their graves… At least the grounds are nice!

Jeff P.

The kid in me loves that it has a 185 ft. water slide.

Kenny – how about a feature on private homes with lavish resort-style pools?

Jamie

Jamie I like this home because of the water-slide it remins me of resort and spa so to me its like a family dining..hawailli is always one of the nicest place on earth it has his very own lock and key dorm where you could leave a privacy party and enjoy your stay.I want to come here and live alot I will get lucky someday:)