Brian

At least this one isn’t beneath a bridge. But given a choice between the indoor pool and the bridge, I will go for the bridge. Is the Istanbul area real estate market really this hot? Hard to fathom, but maybe the value is based on sheer square footage?

The views are semi-inspiring. Everything else is just awful in more ways than I care to count.

The price falls within the realms of real estate comedy.

What the…? That price must be just for shock value, and it really did shock me. Istanbul is an amazing place, and this looks like an amazing neighborhood, but the market for a house in this price range in must be very small in Turkey. The house itself is less than exciting. The outside makes me think of a 70s version of a Swiss chalet. The interior is obviously based on a middle-eastern aesthetic, but it’s also stuck in the past. The house actually looks like a teardown, and if so someone is left with a $50 million lot. Granted, it’s a nice lot, but the price is just laughable.

Marie

My sentiments exactly.

Daniel1

Wow they really need to put down their crack pipe on this one…its uguly!!!!

Hugh

The fist pic looks like the chapel at my high school :)

That kitchen is ridiculous. Everything else is ho-hum, and my opinion on the price has been stated by everyone else.

Brijbhushan Bhattadri

I haven’t been to Turkey in a long time, and while there are many very wealthy businesspeople in that country, I am not quite sure that the prices that we are seeing for expensive Turkish homes in our media are really justified. Let’s see what the home eventually sells for. Might not be very different from some of the high priced listings over here which sell at discounts.

lambskin

Only “views” of the Bosphorusfor $50M? Is that artificial turf in the indoor pool and gym? Why isn’t the indoor pool filled for sake of the picture?

T Man

That price is a typo, right? I mean, it can’t really be $50 million, can it?