Barney

GAK……..this place is JUST like natural gas BEFORE it’s been enhanced by man………TASTELESS, COLORLESS, ODORLESS, LIFELESS, ATTRACTION-LESS, TALENT-LESS, ETC. ETC. ETC. And ya’ gotta’ LUV the fact that it gets SO unbearably HOT in Dubai through at least 9 months outta’ the year that they have to put the swimming pool INSIDE the house to make it useable!!! SURE…..I wanna’ spend almost FIFTEEN MILLION dollars to live ON THE SURFACE OF THE SUN! lol………

Hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it. Oh, did I mention that I hate it?

Here’s a boring white box in a desert, now give me $15,000,000.

Al Robinson

It’s soo hard to get perspective on a house when there’s no furniture or anything. The interior may be a little bland, especially for the desert of Dubai, but these countries like this stuff. Why… I don’t know.

I think it could be a nice home, if it’s decorated with taste.

I just don’t “get” the design aesthetic of all these very large homes in Dubai and elsewhere in the Middle East. It’s 100% cultural, I know, but they’re all just lifeless white boxes with shiny marble floors to me. Yuck.

Brian

On the plus side: no pesky landscaping to maintain and the interior doubles as a roller rink – if they just install railings. Maybe a snack bar….

Cold, soulless, no emotion, in short terrible.
    My heart weeps for all the marble and granite in the world that has been wasted on terrible homes like this.

Chris