Ask yourself if you want to spend $3 million on a house in a town named Pass Christian. Ask yourself if you want to spend $3 million on a house after you look at the demographic info. Ask yourself if you want to spend $3 million on a house that has taken design inspiration from an evangelical church, a cookie-cutter home from a 55+ community in Boynton Beach, and Mar-A-Lago (I’m guessing that is where they got the idea to put that caboose over the front of the house).

I’d take the arched french doors and leave everything else.

Marie

Before I read your reply i thougt wow this looks more like a church than a home LOL.

So. Much. Beige. Other than picture 7, which is jarring after having my eyes adjust to the beige from the other pictures. The outside looks like a small parish church. The inside is just awful, from the Home Depot light fixtures to the overused columns. And why does any house need a lookout tower? I guess in case someone might be trying to force some taste and style on the place.

Uninspiring.
    I really despise those fiberglass columns.

Dear Lord, what a MESS.

This looks like it was constructed using 95% things that were on the sales floor at the Home Depot. They may have single-handedly bought out all available inventory of that one style of hanging light fixture.

This is just laughably terrible. And the cherry on top is the MS location.

joejoe509

Okay obviously the house is terrible. What’s worse is that I just recently watched a TV show about Pass Christian, MS. It was one of the hardest hit towns from Katrina and was basically wiped off the map. Why they are building a mansion there is anyone’s guess… Bad taste all around…

Randy W.

They built it using cheap materials because the next hurricane will wipe it all away . Horrible Investment !

Mak

Love the koi pond in the back. I bet they grow some big ass GATORKOI back there…

;-)