Eh. I’m not really feeling this house. Maybe because it seems so cold inside. For $8 million I think I could find a nicer country that offers the same (if not better) view.

Oliver

you will not find a nicer country Dan! costa rica is referred to as the switzerland of central america!!

The location and the exterior are nice. The interior is completely uninspiring. I like the dining room ceiling and that’s it for the interior for me. I like Costa Rica and this would make a decent vacation house, with a better interior.

Mak

I think its an excellent value. You get a bridge to nowhere with it! I do agree that the interior design and the furnishings are very uninspiring, but that can be solved.

I totally TOTALLY dig the idea of the circular drive way being a helipad.

So boring zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
    What an awful interior and just beyond bland.
    An injustice for its location.
    That theater and that kitchen are just awful.

Oliver

I’ve totally been by this house when i was in costa rica!!!!!!!!! We did a zip-lining tour that ended at a dirt cul-de-sac that you can see in picture 2!!!! we got to walk up to the suspension bridge but it has a gate barring entrance, pictures totally dont do the view justice!!!

KENNY–IM SO GLAD YOU FOUND THIS HOUSE!!!!!! ive been looking for it ever since i left Costa Rica!! You cant zoom in far enough on google maps.

I love this house, I always wondered what it would be like so see it up close! I love it, some things in the interior could be changed around, make it less bland and do something about that theater but besided that i love it! and i want it!

I love this house. I really like the bridge to the village. The location looks great with spectacular jungle and ocean views. 13 acres seems like a reasonable amoutn of land. I like the way the layout takes advantage of the views. The exterior has nice clean lines. I
    t