Stunning house! Too bad about most of the mediocre furnishings and that uninspired kitchen. Oh and you couldn’t pay me to live in Mexico.

Dave

Yea that’s called ignorance, I’ve been living in Mexico for the past 4 yrs, and it’s nothing like misinformed people like you think.

Torres

Ignorant, that furniture is more than 200 years old and costs more money than you will ever have in your life.

I like that it’s old, but I don’t care for it. The cake decoration in the entry hall is too much for me. I like the ceilings in the entry way and dining room, but the rest of the interior doesn’t do it for me. The kitchen is directly out of the 1970’s; I was expecting to see Harvest Gold appliances. I wouldn’t want to live in Mexico, or have a vacation house there, but if I did it still wouldn’t be this house.

I am not a fan.
    Also, you could not pay me to live in Mexico.

Nick

Horrible location, atrocious exterior, ugly interior.

One of the worst mansions I have seen the last days.

Not fond of it. Also cannot get past the idea of living in Mexico. If you had this house it would have to come with a private army to protect you. It is a real shame because Mexico used to be such a great place and Mexico City is one of the great cities of the world.

carolina

I know mexico since i was little, and is not that insecure.
    I’ve been so many times in mexico city and is really safe, of course that if you go to the poor areas or to another state like michoacan or sinaloa is going to be different.
    But mexico city, cancun and los cabos is really safe.