Don’t get me wrong, I like it, but what the eff are you going to do with a house this size?

While it’s a nice home, it looks and feels very dated. Cut the price in half and then you have a starting point for negotiations.

Stormlady

Just lovely.

Mak

Whoa. Thats a huge property.

We’ve seen so many houses like this before, both inside and out, just not this size. It’s nice, but not spectacular in my opinion. I don’t care for the roof line; it’s too steep. I also don’t think the overall exterior design that very attractive. The interior is entirely predictable, and not very interesting. The pics who maybe one or two good antique pieces, but that’s about it. The rest is just typical middle-of-the-road antique-style (reproduction) furniture. Even what little art work is visible is completely yawn-worthy.

It doesn’t do anything for me. Looks very average, just large.

Not much about this house jumps out at me. The exterior is mildly attractive in a generic kind of way…I do like the basement rec area with the bar, the basketball court is impressive if you’re into that kind of thing…but elsewhere, it’s like everyone else said: we’ve seen it before, just on a smaller scale. The place in general looks too dated to be built in the 2000s, but maybe that’s just the mediocre design and quality at work, who knows. LOTS of amenities, for sure, but that price is still way too steep.

Chris

I like it. I wouldn’t mind living there

Sam

OMG! I was on google earth and spotted this house the other day and dying to see interior pics! I love it, the architecture is just beautiful! My favourite rooms would be the great room and kitchen, it looks so classy and formal, nothing tacky or over the top. The landscaping is just beautiful! 10/10

Iemand

The bar / billiard room is one of the best I’ve ever seen.

12. Pingback: $34 Million Mega Mansion Hits The Market In Alpine, NJ « Homes of … | Home theater details

Patricia Criscuolo

This is the most beautiful home I have ever seen. It was done in very good taste and decorated beautifully. I wish I had the money to purchase it. It is definitely a dream home.

Kym

I agree with many. I expected amazing. It’s too overstuffed, seen it before. It’s just bigger. Too much heavy wood, crown molding on the crown molding. A house this size should have a WOW kitchen, this looks cookie cutter. Exterior is nice. A lot in this neighborhood are overgrown development-look homes, at least this is unusual on the outside.

Kym

Fussy and ornate. Let some light in. Clean lines?

Chris

Million Dollars ain’t shit Billions Trillions. Luxury real estate kick ass!

anton84

this house is located on margo way in alpine NJ