Stunning property. Actually, I see this one going for near its asking price. 4+ acres with ocean frontage in the Estates section of Palm Beach = impossible to find. Judging from the couple pictures provided, it seems the house will be nothing short of spectacular. SOOO much nicer than the $47.5 million house next door that is for sale (101elbravo.com), and a much better deal considering the land you are getting.

I agree, I think it will get near it’s asking price, although I will not be surprised if it is torn down.

Pretty unlikely considering that both are landmarked and both are done by prominent architects (Both meaning main and guest house). Subdivided maybe, but torn down completely probably not…at least I hope not :/

1. 2.1.1

The scale and feel of the property makes me sincerely hope they don’t subdivide. It’s nice when there are properties like this that actually sit on a respectable piece of land.

Hugh

It is amazing. What a great family compound.
    Shame the road runs between the ocean. Not absolute waterfront.

Well this is quite the shanty ;) love the landscaping and grounds, just wish I could see the inside too. A dollar figure that far north is always mindboggling to me, but I can see the logic in thinking it may just bring close to that when it sells.

Marcus

Last time I looked – 74 Million was more than 59 Million so it is not the highest priced home in Palm Beach that would be the French Chateau at 1220 South Ocean.

It does look amazing. An Addison Mizner house on 4 oceanfront acres doesn’t come on the market every day. I would love to see interior shots. I’m not sure about the price, but we’ll see. For onlly $9,000,000 more (and what’s $9 million when talking about an almost $60 million house?) I’d prefer to have Casa Nana. This place could definitely use a tunnel to the beach. That said, the grounds are spectacular.

Barney

Breathtakingly beautiful as it is, it is also infinitely MORE breathtaking that THAT PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE DIRECT OCEANFRONT ACCESS.

Stark-raving-drooling-raging-psychotic-red-handed-broad-daylight-highway-robbery-clinical INSANITY to me.