Eww. No thanks.

Jason

yuck! tract home city all the way- and built on the cheap with materials no better than a new house in the latest sub-division. bulldoze it and bring back the farm that was once on the property.

Could have been great and just did not turn out that way.
    No thanks.

Charlie

An indoor basketball court? I had no idea people are so desparate to waste money. What’s next; An indoor football field?

Nice list of amenities, but yes that decor dates this home squarely in the ’90s and is doing it no favors today. Also I hate hate hate the two-story dining room right next to the two-story foyer. Gross. Uninspired outside, gross inside. No thank you. I assume a significant amount of this price is in the large amount of land? Wonder if there’s any possibility of subdividing and making some money…

Yuk yuk yuk.

Aaron Washington

Exellent Home might I say, though i really dont mind i could modify it somewhat to rearange the dinning room and all that myself i suppose. It is a tremundus price to pay assuming mainly cause of the land around it? That does make one bit mad, still it is a very nice home. As the weight room is ok i suppose, on the other hand i love the Basketball court.

Aaron Washington

Excellent Home might I say, though i really dont mind i could modify it somewhat to rearange the dinning room and all that myself i suppose. It is a tremundus price to pay assuming mainly cause of the land around it? That does make one a bit mad, still it is a very nice home. As the weight room is ok i suppose, on the other hand i love the Basketball court.