John Burgdorf (North Texas Luxury)

Love the stone exterior and spiral staircase. Nothing too stand-out about the home, pretty normal.

Nick

The exterior screams GA MCMANSION.The interior is better though.

Overall it’s nothing special, despite some bright parts of the interior.

Nice place, but kind of generic.
    About 50 million homes look just like this.

Marie

I like it, and in the Atlanta market a pretty good price for the size of the home.

I like the panic/safe room. Probably find Jodie Foster cowering in it though…

I have to say that it’s a lot nicer than many houses we see on this site. It’s nothing special but it looks like it could end up being a very comfortable house. I see dozens of houses just like this (albeit slightly smaller) in Bellevue and other Seattle eastside suburbs.

Bryan in CLT

I like the staircase and the fireplaces. On 1.2 acres so not right on top of your neighbor and a good price for the size and location.

Just my 2 cents.

Iemand

I like it. It’s big (for my standards) but doesn’t scream BIG. It looks rather good from the front. There are some things to think about though:
    – The library is a bit to dark, but is rather nice though.
    – I love the staircases
    – I guess the stairs on photo 17 is the one in the foyer; when you have a party thats going to generate a lot of noise to the rooms on the first/second floor.
    – From what I’ve read; a (real) saferoom should be accessible from the bedrooms in a real short time; when it’s located like this (in the basement; 1 or 2 floors below the bedrooms), you can’t reach the saferoom on time. And the room shouldn’t be noticed by anyone; if you don’t know the house has one, you shouldn’t see it.

But I do like it, it’s one of the better ones I’ve seen here.

wowzer

Nice house, but the subdivision is a ghost town and on the verge of foreclosure. The Golf course is up for sale too. I see values plummeting in the near future. There are two mandatory membership fees totalling over $6000 a year (with no golf), one for the HOA and one for the Club. There is also a $135 a month water fee.