I’m sure it’s a gorgeous home *if* you REALLY love modern. It’s too modern for me, however. I do like the location a lot though. Favorite feature has got to be that incredible pool…82-feet!!!! I also love the high-gloss wood kitchen (Is that palisander?) and the exterior lighting. I would love this home if it were less boxy; maybe if it had a gabled roof, it would be almost perfect.

Also, wasn’t the house next door used in Nip/Tuck and countless music videos?

Barney

Amazingly enough, Dan…..I agree with you again. Overall it’s pretty “textbook” contemporary…..too much so for me. The back is MUCH better than the front, due to the front being way too devoid of windows and any architectural embellishments of any kind to break up the great expanses of white, other than the (pretty cool) stainless steel treatment. While I like the kitchen too, it sure looks to me like the ceilings’ WAY too low, and possibly undersized, too. There’s entire universes of materials, treatments, applications & fabrics that can be used as permanent, modern decorating features that ARE NOT white, from which this house suffers a dearth of, definitely.

Agreed again on the pool, too………WAY TOO COOL. I’d be in it EVERYDAY, hurricane or not.

Kieran

Wow I love this! If I get a flight tonight I can move in tomorrow! Very impressive pool. I also love the foyer & pretty much everything else..
    Not too over the top at all I think it will appeal to those than usually are not fond of modernist

mattc

Too modern for me.
    But if you are a fan of this architectural style, it is very well done and fits in Miami perfect.
    The pool is quite amazing.
    I could see a villain in a James Bond movie, or maybe Gordon Gecko living here!

I love this house, totally Miami Vice.

I would own this to have parties in and then own a traditional home that I would actually live in.

White suit, white Ferrari, white Scarab and I am good to go:)

Chance

For some reason and I don’t know why, I always feel that modern mansions need to be larger then there traditional counterparts. This place is awesome, but I’d like to add about 5,000 sq ft. I guess I’m just weird :D

Nick

Fantastic contemporary mansion with amazing pool!!!Modern mansions in FL are always spectacular, especially when they have top motch interior like this.What a sweet party pad!

STUNNING mansion!!!

I love the pool; it’s one of the best I’ve seen. I don’t like the red details outside in both the front and back. They seem superfluous to me, and actually a little dated. The interior is OK, but nothing more. It’s a very “safe” contemporary with nothing really new about it. What I dislike is that interior looks very dark. IMO, in a contemporary house like this, light should be a very strong architectural element, and this house doesn’t seem to take advantage of that.

Onions

I do like the pool but I’m not really sure of the point in having a seperate lap pool. The main pool is giant….you can’t do laps in there?? I’d remove the lap pool and either have a lawn and/or small garden. For the most part though, it’s a rather impressive house.

Cole@LavishProperty

Love it… and that pool… wow!

Randy Duffy

I want to do a belly flop in that pool !!!!!