Nalin

14.25 bathrooms?

this house is so nice. it really has everything.

Nalin

just checked out the details in the finishings as well, very nice and tasteful. and loving the multiple sports arenas

Stewie

I love it. I had never heard of Bradbury so I just looked it up and damn! It rivals Beverly Hills for sure. There are some HUGE estates out there

Iemand

The interior is so so (except the entry, I like that) but I really really REALLY love the front. The whole front door thing, the doors/windows, the roof. That’s the kind of look I want in my mansion. (If I would ever own one…)

I’m not in love. Interior is ho-hum and includes every shade of beige imaginable. Exterior facade is comical with the oversize front portico. It just completely ruins the balance of the home. That indoor driving range/batting cage is such a waste. And I’ve never heard of Bradbury, so 4 acres and 18,000+ square-feet or not, $20 million is going to Beverly Hills or Malibu or some other well-known city.

Keepers in my opinion are the home theater (re-upholster the walls) and kitchen.

Yeah, way too much beige, both inside and out. I agree that the portico just doesn’t fit. It looks like a Greek temple stuck to the front of a western Mediterranean building. I’m also not going to pay Beverly Hills prices to live practically in the “Inland Empire”.

Barney

Nice home, but I agree with you Daniel……..interior decorating, while most likely expensive, looks like it was done by the homeowners themselves, and not a professional. ENTIRELY too bland, and way too many similar colors. And THOSE armchairs in the study/office…….THE UPHOLSTERY!?!? My EYES! Jumpin’ geeehosaphat….looks like Stevie Wonder picked it out! All the BIG time overkill sports rooms/facilities are lost on me, except for the pool & gym. And while I’m not gonna’ look up the city it’s in, if it’s more than an hour or so driving time to L.A.,……….FUGGGEDABOUDITTT.

LE

All I can say is…”holy crap!” (to quote Frank Barone)

That place is amazing…however…it’s turn the indoor bating cage into a driving range.

Erica

Do you have the floor plan to this house its nicee?